Saturday Minis (18 Months - 4 Years)
Time & Location
About the Event
For our youngest stars! Frontline Football have an holistic approach to coaching our youngest stars, where we focus on all motor skills and techniques from all different sports. Our fast-paced games and exercises mean our young girls and boys experience a world of sport in every session!
Activities are based on developing key techniques, agility, balance, coordination and speed, alongside having fun through learning, with an aim of increasing social skills, sharing, taking turns, and to fully prepare all children for their KS1 school life and physical education programmes.
Our unique approach to activities encourages our players to have fun through learning and increase their concentration, focus and vital social skills, whilst providing an environment where children are excited and eager to join in new games and accept new challenges, without a fear of failure, and celebrate theirs and the friends successes.
Please note - This is an INDOOR course and therefore will be able to continue throughout the calendar year.
What makes our minis course great:
- Clear learning objectives over the period of a 6 week course
- Mutli-sports centric and focus of key motor skills
- Learning simple football techniques and skills
- Children learn to play safely, with parents encouraged when needed to get involved and join the fun.
- 45 minute classes
- Efficiently staffed, by FA/UEFA qualified coaches, all carrying CRB and 1st Aid certificates
- Safe, fun, learning environment
- Saturday and Sunday sessions available
What we develop:
Through Frontline Football’s fun through learning philosophy, we look to inspire all aspects of a child’s physical and mental development. Throughout any Frontline Mini’s course, we will look to positively affect:
- Motor Skills and ABCs (Agility, Balance and Coordination)
- Social skills and emotion control
- Communication and use of correct language
- Technical Basics
- Learning to follow simple and complex instructions
- Introduction to session structures and organised learning.
- Physical well-being, development and outlook on exercise
- Mathematical development, and individual creativity and imagination
- A 6 week term is £60 paid in advance or £12.50 per week.
We are using an online booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of tickets stands for the number of players. The registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety during the covid restrictions.
- Full Course£50£500£0
- Weekly Ticket£12.50£12.500£0