Saturday Development Sessions (Ages 5+)
Time & Location
About the Event
A games based football development programme where we look to build technically and psychologically strong young players. Frontline Football believe that technique and skills are best learned whilst playing and therefore bring you our unique course which gives children more GAMES and much less STANDING STILL! This programme leads directly into our 'Frontline Football 3's' and our 'Frontline Football Academy (F.F.A) teams' (starting 2022!)
What makes our weekend courses great:
· Game based programme with regular exposure to small sided games
· Children learn to play independently and with their friends
· Pathway through from beginner to elite TopForm sessions
· Efficiently staffed, by FA/UEFA qualified coaches, all carrying valid DBS and 1st Aid certificates
· Safe, fun, learning environment
· Challenges, problem solving and player centred practices
We encourage all our footballers to practice their newly acquired skills against opponents in realistic scenarios and games. Players are regularly challenged to recognise and understand key ‘pictures’, problems and solutions that appear during a GAME. Through all of this we ensure that all our players and any new starters have a huge amount of fun every session, and leave wanting more!
What we develop:
Through Frontline Football’s fun through learning philosophy, we look to inspire all aspects of a child’s physical and mental development. Throughout any Frontline Juniors course, we will look to positively affect:
· Technical and tactical development
· Social skills and emotion control
· Communication and use of correct language
· Motor Skills and ABCs (Agility, Balance and Coordination)
· Physical well-being, development and outlook on exercise
· Mathematical development, and individual creativity and Imagination
The six week course is unique games based programme and will run:
Week 1 - Dribbling
Week 2 - 3v3 Matches
Week 3 - 1v1 Practices
Week 4 - 3v3 Matches
Week 5 - Overloads and 'See The Picture'
Week 6 - 3v3 Matches
Reception, Years 1 and 2 (U5 - U7): Saturday 10am-11am
Year 3+ (U8+): Saturday 11am-12pm
- A 6 week term is £60 paid in advance or £12.50 per week.
We are using a new booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of tickets stands for the number of players. The registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety during the covid restrictions.
- Full course£50£500£0
- Weekly ticket£12.50£12.500£0