Hampstead Easter Holiday Camp (Reception - Year 6)
Time & Location
About the Event
Easter Half Term Camp for Ages 4 - 11 years (School year Reception - Year 6)
We are back for 2 weeks of football and multi-sports at Lyttelton Playing Fields this Easter.
Morning session ONLY
Dates: Wednesday 24th - Friday 26th March
Monday 29th March - Thursday 1st April
Time: 10.00 - 12.00pm
Price: £20 a day/£50 for whole first week (24th - 26th)/£60 for whole of second week (29th - 1st)
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
Please register in advance to avoid disappointment, spaces are limited to comply with Covid protocols.
Payee name: Frontline Football ltd
Sort code: 16-00-19
Account number: 10140066
Please use your child's first initial and last name along with the a clear reference:
e.g John Smith playing for Half Term would be referenced: JSmithHalfTerm
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
- No toilets on site, please ensure your child goes before arriving