Frontline Football Kerem Afterschool Summer Term
Time & Location
About the Event
We are pleased to announce the return of Afterschool Football and Multisports with strict Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure that players learn in a safe environment. Players will be split into bubbles to minimise contact between households, hand sanitizer will be provided and all rules will be monitored by our designated Covid compliance officer.
Sessions will run Fridays, 15.00-16.00 for Reception and 15.30-16.30 for Years 1-6.
The feeks weeks are as follows:
- Friday 18th June
- Friday 25th June
- Friday 2nd July
- Friday 9th July
- Friday 16th July
Sessions will include:
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
- Multisports will include a variety of sports games and challenges
- A 5 week term is £50 paid in advance or £12.50 per week.
We are using a new booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of tickets stands for the number of players, the registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Pick up only from the far end of the playground
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
- Weekly ticket£12.50£12.500£0
- Friday Football (Years 1-6)£50£500£0
- Friday Multisports (Years 1-6)£50£500£0
- Reception Football and Multi£50£500£0