Friday 30th April - Friday 28th May|
Kerem Primary School
Frontline Football Kerem Afterschool Football and Multisports
Afterschool sessions are back! We will be running 5 weeks of Afterschool football and multisports sessions starting on Friday 30th April.
Time & Location
Friday 30th April - Friday 28th May
Kerem Primary School, Lyttelton Playing Fields
About the Event
We are pleased to announce the return of Afterschool Footbal and Multisport with strict Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure that players learn in a safe environment. Players will be split into bubbles to minimise contact between households, hand sanitizer will be provided and all rules will be monitored by our designated Covid compliance officer.
Start times will vary depending on the age group.
Dates: 5 Week course - ALL GROUPS - 30th April, 7th May, 14th May, 21st May, 28th May
Cost: £50 course, £10 per week (Pay on day - £12.50 per player)
Location: Lyttelton Playing Fields
Football - 3.20pm - 4.20pm
Multisports - 3.20pm - 4.20pm
Years 1 - 6
Football 3.40pm - 4.40pm
Multisports 3.40pm - 4.40pm
Sessions will include:
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
- Cost: £50 per course, £10 per week (Pay on day - £12.50 per player)
We are using a new booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of tickets stands for the number of players. After adding the ticket to your basket, the registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
This ticket covers the following dates: 14th May, 21st May, 28th May 3..40-4.40pm If booking two children, increase quantity as appropriate.
This ticket covers the following dates: 14th May, 21st May, 28th May 3..40-4.40pm If boo