Frontline Football Firs Farm Half Term
Time & Location
About the Event
We are pleased to announce the return of Half Term Football and Multisport sessions with strict Covid-19 protocols in place to ensure that players learn in a safe environment. Players will be split into bubbles to minimise contact between households, hand sanitizer will be provided and all rules will be monitored by our designated Covid compliance officer.
Reception-Year 6 Details:
Dates: Tuesday 1st - Friday 4th June
Cost: £25 a day - £80 for the week. Early drop off available from 9am - £5. 10% discount for siblings. Use coupon SIBLING10
Location: Firs Farm Primary School
Multisports: 10am - 3pm
Sessions will include:
- Indoor and outdoor options available to suit all weathers!
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
We are using a new booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of tickets stands for the number of players. After adding the ticket to your basket, the registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring:
Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
Packed lunch and any snacks to help keep players fueled.
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety
- Toilets and handwashing facitilies available in the school building
- Full course (Rec-Year 6)£80£800£0
- Tuesday 1st June (Rec-Year 6)£25£250£0
- Wed 2nd June (Rec-Year 6)£25£250£0
- Thursday 3rd June (Rec-Year 6)£25£250£0
- Friday 3rd June (Rec-Year 6)£25£250£0
- Early Drop Off£5£50£0