Firs Farm - October Half Term Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Half Term Holiday Camp for Ages 4 - 11 years (School year Reception - Year 6)
We are back for ONE week of football and multi-sports at Firs Farm Pimary School this October.
Dates: Monday 25th October - Friday 30th October
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Price: £25 a day/£100 a week
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
- Mutlisports includes games and techniques to develop key skills for players school PE curriculum
Please register in advance to avoid disappointment, in the event of government restrictions still beeing in place, spaces will be limited to comply with Covid protocols.
We are using our new ticketed booking system, increase the quantity of tickets as approriate for each child and day.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Packed lunch and healthy snacks to keep our players refueled throughout the day.
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Toilets and handwashing facitilies available in the school building
- WHOLE WEEK (25th-29th October)£100£1000£0
- SINGLE DAY TICKET£25£250£0
- EARLY DROP OFF (9.30am)£5£50£0