Firs Farm Afterschool Multisports - Spring Term (January - March)
Time & Location
About the Event
We are pleased to return to Firs Farm in Janaury for our AFTERSCHOOL MULTISPORTS club. This term we have TWO changes. Firstly, all bookings for the course will be taken via Frontline Football (and not the school office). Second, there has been a change of DAYS. Please note that ALL MULTISPORTS will now take place on TUESDAYS. As with last year, players will continue to be split into bubbles/year group to minimise contact between households. Usual Covid-19 measures such as hand sanitizer/wipes etc will be provided and all rules will be monitored by our designated Covid compliance officer.
Sessions will run 15.20-16.20. Please note changes from last term!
(Year 1 and 2 finish school at 3.15pm)
Tuesday - Year 1 - 6
Those wishing to book onto FOOTBALL please use the link 'Firs Farm Football' on the homepage
Sessions will include:
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Warm ups, simple - advanced technical development and skill acquisition
- Weekly themed sessions around a certain sport/skill
- Small sided matches/games and competitive tournaments
We are using our online booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of 'tickets' stands for the number of players e.g The registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
For any further inquiries, please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Pick up only from the far end of the playground
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
- Year 1-6 (Tuesday Multisport)£80£800£0