Firs Farm Afterschool Football
Time & Location
About the Event
We are pleased to announce the return of Afterschool Football with strict Covid-19 protocals in place to ensure that players learn in a safe environment. Players will be split into bubbles of 10-12 to minimise contact between households.
Sessions will run 15.30-16.30 every Monday starting from Monday 21st September.
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
- A 5 week term is £30 paid in advance
- Players can play per week at cost of £7 per session
A 5 week season costs £30, alternatively, each session costs £7.
Please register in advance to avoid dissapointment. Registration will be open on the day but places will be limited to comply with Covid protocals.
Payee name: Frontline Football ltd
Sort code: 16-00-19
Account number: 10140066
Please use your child's first initial and last name along with the time and day of the training session when paying.
e.g John Smith playing Monday 5-6pm would be referenced: JSmith Mon5-6 .
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or email@example.com
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Pick up only
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sessions can be paid for weekly or termly
- Sanitiser, Anti Bacterials Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
- No toilets on site, please ensure your child goes before leaving school