Time & Location
About the Event
Have fun, make new friends and improve your football skills with Frontline Football’s specially designed afterschool clubs.
All of our courses are open to boys and girls aged 4-11 years, of all abilities and experience levels. Frontline Football's emphasis is on creating fun sessions, the enjoyment of all of our players and ensuring they all play in an encouraging and safe environment.
Each session and theme is structured to cater for children of all abilities to enable them to improve their skills, and to keep them active, involved and learning.
All Frontline coaches are FA qualified, hold a first aid certificate and are CRB checked.
To book you player’s place on one of our afterschool clubs, please click on the appropriate link below, fill in the online registration form and pay fees before your child attends session. *Please note, your child MUST attend the school in order to attend the club!
- Warming up and understanding our bodies: Stretching and reaction games
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and team play
- Ball mastery, skills and tricks
- Weekly themed sessions that include passing, control, dribbling, running with the ball, shooting, attacking and defending
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Parents can not be in school during session times. Pick up only
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sessions can be paid for weekly or termly.