- June 1st - June 4thFirs Farm Primary SchoolJune 1st - June 4thFirs Farm Primary School, Rayleigh Road, Palmers Green, London N13 5QP, UKWe are looking to run everyone's favourite camp again with restrictions in place to ensure player and staff safety. These camps will be available for both Football and Multi-sports and will feature all the games and activities that make these courses so popular.
- Friday 30th April - Friday 28th MayKerem Primary School
- June 1st - June 4thLyttleton Playing FieldsJune 1st - June 4thLyttleton Playing Fields, Kingsley Way, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London N2 0EB, UKWe are looking to run everyone's favourite camp again with restrictions in place to ensure player and staff safety. These camps will be available for both Football and Multi-sports and will feature all the games and activities that make these courses so popular.
- 15.20-16.20, Fridays, Tuesdays & WednesdaysHighfield Primary School15.20-16.20, Fridays, Tuesdays & WednesdaysHighfield Primary School, Highfield Rd, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3HE, UKAfterschool football is back! We will be running 4 weeks of Afterschool football sessions starting on Friday 30th April. These will take place Fridays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays depending on your child's year group.
- You decide!Choose from one our venues or find your own
- Register interest now or call for infoTrent Park Country Club
About Frontline Football
Our experience, our passion
Frontline Football’s philosophy is simple, yet holistic. Across North London, We deliver sport to all our players in a fun, structured, learning environment that teaches the game through play.
Maximising the importance of control, technique and skill, and by working in groups suited to your child’s ability and experience, we develop and identify practices that help our players become masters of the ball, and themselves.
All our clubs, courses and teams are guided by hugely enthusiastic, FA/UEFA qualified, DBS checked coaches, who understand the way children learn and how sport can be taught effectively. They enjoy coaching children. They want to see players improve and develop in a supportive learning environment.
We also work alongside training psychologists, and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioners to offer the strongest psychological skill set for your player to thrive,
. Above all, they will install a desire to achieve whilst building their confidence, creativity and communication skills.
With Frontline Football our players will become Wiser. Stronger. Better
At Frontline Football we offer the highest quality football classes to all ages, in school, nursery, extra-curricular, weekend and private environments. In all of our sessions, we teach and encourage our players to love the ball.
Sports and services
Frontline do more than just football. We run multi-sports sessions, football and activity parties! If you are looking to bring our expert coaching into your school or sports club then read on.
"Frontline Football have been reliable, safe and set sessions enjoyed by all. They have been adaptable and personalised sessions according to age and need based on curriculum requirements. I would definitely recommend them."
Frances Warhurst, Headteacher
Frontline Football Covid 19 guidelines
Frontline Football are pleased to be running sessions again. Please note these must adhere to strict Covid-19 guidelines. These are essential to keep you, your children, and our coaches safe. It's important that we all pay attention to these rules so that we can keep on doing the things that we love!