Lyttelton Playing Fields Afterschool Football - Autumn Term
Time & Location
About the Event
We are pleased to announce the return of Afterschool Football at Kerem Primary School. As with last year, players will continue to be split into bubbles/year group to minimise contact between households. Usual Covid-19 measures such as hand sanitizer/wipes etc will be provided and all rules will be monitored by our designated Covid compliance officer.
Sessions will run at Lyttelton Playing Fields from 3.30pm-4.30pm. (3.15pm - 4.00pm for our Nursery and Reception group)
Sessions will include:
- Coaching and development sessions covering fundamental techniques and skills
- Ball mastery, agility exercises, teamwork and FUN
- Weekly themed sessions
- Small sided matches and competitive tournaments
- A 5 week term is £50 paid in advance or £12.50 per session if paid on the day.
We are using our online booking system, parents are asked to pay via debit or credit card using the registration button above. The quantity of 'tickets' stands for the number of players e.g If booking one child for reception and one for year 5, you would select two tickets. The registration form will then collect information in the format that you will be used to.
Please contact Kurt directly for inquiries on 07834005524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING:
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, shin pads (must be worn), refillable water bottle, football boots and shoes/trainers.
- Pick up only from the far end of the playground
- Late charge fee for late pick ups
- Sanitizer and Anti Bacterial Wipes will be used to help ensure player and staff safety.
- Football - All Year Groups£50£500£0
- Weekly ticket£12.50£12.500£0